We have been providing safe, affordable,
and comfortable recovery homes to men
and women from all walks of life since
2007. All of our properties have Cox
cable, Telephone, and High speed
internet with wireless access points.
We have 5 sober houses in the West
Phoenix area in proximity to 12 step
meetings, shopping centers and public
transportation. Our program is designed
to create a homelike atmosphere,
promote a healthy support system, and
help affected individuals on the road to
We have two levels of supervision and
structure that are designed to help both
the newly sober person, as well as those
with an established recovery program.
Space is almost always available please call us at 602-299-8533
© Copyright 2011 Webs By Stephanie, All Rights Reserved.
The 12 Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous
1. We admitted that we are powerless over alcohol that our lives have become
2. Come to believe that a power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we
4. Made a searchless and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
5. Admitted to God, ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of
6. We are entirely ready to have God to remove these defects of character.
7. Humbly asked him to remove our short comings.
8. Made a list of all the persons we have harmed, and willing to make amends to
9. Made direct amends to such people whenever possible, except when to do so
would injure them or others.
10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we are wrong promptly admit
11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with
God as we understood Him.
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps we tried to carry
this message to alcoholics and to practice these principles in all our affairs.